Kansas City Business, Employment, and Personal Injury Attorney
Lenexa, Kansas City, Business Attorney
Personal Injury Law • Commercial Law • Employment Law
Practicing law is not unlike running a race. In order to win, one needs knowledge, skill and endurance. Training for the race is critical to your success. When choosing an attorney, it is wise to go with someone who is experienced, who has been through rigorous training and who can strategize about how to keep ahead of the competition.
Our business attorney Rod Murrow doesn't just know the law; he teaches it. He has trained others nationwide in employment law seminars. Call the Lenexa Law Office of Rodney K. Murrow, P.A., when you want a lawyer who can go the distance for you.
At the Law Office of Rodney K. Murrow, Attorney Murrow has more than 20 years of experience advising and representing clients from Kansas and Missouri, providing legal services to both plaintiffs and defendants in the following practice areas of law :
- Commercial law and business litigation — including commercial transactions, employee issues and contract review and writing
- Employment law — including non-compete clauses, harassment lawsuits and review of employee handbooks
- Personal injury and wrongful death — any injury accident negligently caused by another, including car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents
- Non-compete agreements - including helping draft all types of restrictive covenant documents for employers and helping employees review and negotiate terms before signing agreements
- Small business legal services - helping with formation, all types of transactions, contract drafting and review, land use and zoning issues, insurance matters, collection claims, resolving disputes, litigation, and facilitating dissolutions
- Alternative dispute resolution - representing employers and employees in mediation proceedings for all types of employment law matters
- All types of discrimination - counseling employers and employees about their legal remedies concerning bringing forth a discrimination claim or defending an allegation of misconduct
Your Personal, Professional Team
At a larger law firm, you may feel as though you are just a number among a thousand others. At our friendly and professional law office, we know many critical things—like your name, for starters. At the Law Office of Rodney K. Murrow, we focus on your individual goals to fit your unique circumstances. We prefer this highly personal approach, and we hope that it will suit your needs.
If you have an immediate legal need, please contact Kansas City business attorney Rodney K. Murrow's law office today for a complimentary consultation with an attorney licensed in Kansas and Missouri.
When you need a professional who goes the distance:
The Law Office of Rodney K. Murrow, P.A.
8841 Long Street
Lenexa, KS 66215
• Phone: 913-492-6200 • E-Mail • Fax: 913-227-0149
A business lawyer & accident injury attorney serving Kansas City, and the surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri, including but not limited to, Topeka, Lawrence, Independence, Olathe, Overland Park, Liberty, Lee's Summit, Ottawa, Mound City, Bonner Springs, Atchison, Paola, Emporia, Jefferson City, Salina, Eudora, Columbia, Springfield, Blue Springs, Concordia, Harrisonville, in KS and MO, as well as Wyandotte County, Leavenworth County, Johnson County, Douglas County, Jackson County, Clay County, Franklin County, Miami County, Linn County, Shawnee County, Cass County, Lyon County and Platte County.